Tahbilk Winery fortify customer service with a Premier cloud contact centre transformation
Established in 1860 in the scenic Nagambie Lakes district of central Victoria, Tahbilk is one of Australia’s most historic and beautiful wineries. The family-owned winery covers over 1,200 hectares of rich river flat property alongside the Goulburn River, which has produced exceptional quality wines for generations and is a memorable escape for its many visitors.
Having a longstanding reputation for its product, Tahbilk wanted to capitalise on increased customer demand and drive sales through their wine club member program, initially engaging an external provider to handle outbound sales calls. However, after trialing the external telesales company they were unsatisfied with the results so decided to develop in-house capabilities to generate the sales growth their business demanded.
Premier was brought in to rectify the situation and provide Tahbilk with the tools to get their outbound sales on the right path. This project included:
- Deployed Premier’s Cloud Contact Centre dialler solution to maximise outbound telesales performance and enable these to run successfully in-house
- Implemented class-leading reporting for outbound campaigns to deliver greater visibility and understanding of call performance and campaign sales results
- Provided reliable and effective support by an Australian-based team of experts with decades of experience.
- The Contact Centre is now a successful internal operation for the winery that is delivering sales growth
- Over 20% of direct consumer business now comes from Contact Centre operations
- Receive expert support from Premier, enabling regular updates, system improvements and consultancy to continue to enhance the performance of outbound sales campaigns.
Is your organisation gearing up for a CX Transformation project? Book a discovery session
What our customer say
Book your 30-minute discovery session
Here’s what we’ll cover:
- Review of your current solutions to identify potential opportunity gaps
- A walk-through of the most relevant aspects of Premier contact point for your organisation
- Action plan to migrate to Premier Contact Point