Manage your contact centre effortlessly
Powerful tools to help you plan, manage and control your contact centre confidently
We’ve removed ‘difficult’ from the equation
Scheduling for contact volumes, managing staff needs, delivering optimal customer experience levels and meeting performance KPIs and budgets, all at the same time, can be a difficult challenge.
Our cloud based suite of tools makes contact centre management easier than ever. You can monitor and adjust operations in real time, and accurately forecast and schedule for the future.
A leading contact centre solution
Providing you with a leading contact centre solution that’s supported locally by our team of contact centre technology experts.
Since the introduction of Premier Contact Point cloud contact centre solution at our organisation, we have seen a significant change for the better in our customer service to our thousands of club members and supporters. The reporting tools are fantastic, and with the use of historical data we’re able to tailor our service to suit our members’ and supporters’ needs. From when the platform was first implemented in 2015, right through to today, the support we’ve had from Premier’s staff has been fabulous. We now just can’t imagine working without it.
Better business decisions. Happier, more productive agents.
Continuous monitoring in real timeContinuously updated in real time, our no-code and customisable dashboards keep you informed of what’s going on at all times.
- Track inbound and outbound agent activity using vital metrics such as calls handled, GOS/Service Level, wait times, logged in time, active time, wrap times, break times and a whole lot more.
- Stay alerted to issues impacting your key metrics, and take decisive action to bring performance back on track.
- Customise the displays to suit each supervisor’s needs and preferences
Powerful business intelligenceOver 50 Business Intelligence reports to aid your strategic and operational decision-making process.
- Improve first call resolution: review interactions to pinpoint agents’ strengths and weaknesses, plan training and improve call routing.
- Increase campaign results: examine campaign activity and adjust list filtering, scripts and offers, then measure the effects.
- Identify risks and opportunities: analyse data to determine the drivers that have the most effect on peak contact centre performance.
Easier forecasting and schedulingWorkforce management is now easier than ever. You can forecast demand, set baseline staffing levels and manage rosters quickly and confidently.
- Forecast workloads and staffing levels for all activity types and interaction channels. Run “what-if” scenarios to understand the impact of staff, budget or demand variations.
- Manage agent shifts, including preferences and swapping.
- Monitor adherence, quality and performance with scorecards, identify issues and plan coaching where needed.
- Maintain staff information and skillset database with ease to facilitate rostering and automated call distribution.
Access anywhere, anytime
When your management team members are on the move or working from home, they can monitor and manage with ease. All they need is an internet connected device.
- Access to real time dashboards to monitor queues and performance
- Access to agent management functions to make adjustments
- Access to our workforce optimisation solution to adjust rosters
- Access to historical data reports to continue planning activities
Do more with Premier Contact Point
Contact us to find out more about how to improve your help desk efficiency