Bayside Council roll-out Premier Contact Point for continued community commitment
Bayside Council, south of Sydney’s CBD, represents and services a bustling multicultural community of over 180,000 residents, businesses and visitors. Their mission is to provide leadership in the community, assisting them to identify, articulate and achieve community and social goals.
Council was preparing to migrate from its on-premise PABX to a hosted instance of Microsoft Skype for Business (SfB) and needed an enterprise grade, cloud contact centre solution that could be easily integrated with SfB as well as Microsoft Teams for future requirements.
Furthermore, Council needed access to significantly better reporting tools because the previous system only included basic reports that fell well short on their requirements.
Premier was awarded the tender to implement their enterprise grade cloud contact centre solution to enable Council to deliver on their community’s daily support demands.
The solution easily integrated with Council’s existing SfB and Microsoft Teams applications and through continued use has proven to be scalable, reliable and user friendly. Access to enhanced analytics has also assured Council’s ability to continue to successfully deliver community support and services.
- Once on-boarded to Premier Contact Point, contact centre staff experienced improved customer satisfaction scores.
- Configurable BI reports and dashboards provided powerful real-time and historical reporting to management.
- Enhanced engagement of customer service staff and an uplift in overall performance and efficiency of inbound call handling.
Is your organisation gearing up for a CX Transformation project? Book a discovery session
What our customer say
Book your 30-minute discovery session
Here’s what we’ll cover:
- Review of your current solutions to identify potential opportunity gaps
- A walk-through of the most relevant aspects of Premier contact point for your organisation
- Action plan to migrate to Premier Contact Point