Overcoming pandemics, borders & boundaries with Premier Contact Point
Today, more than 94,000 people call the Tweed home, and the council delivers more than 50 services to them while also being one of the Tweed’s largest employers, with an annual budget of $192 million.
That is a LOT to manage, and customer experience is paramount for the busy council team to deliver day in and day out.
This case study outlines the challenges Tweed Council had to overcome with the onset of the COVID pandemic and how Premier Contact Point provided the solution for them to survive and thrive in these testing times.
Is your organisation gearing up for a CX Transformation project? Book a discovery session
Being the largest Council in the Northern Rivers comes with its fair share of challenges. Those challenges only further increased after the pandemic as the Council had to adapt to working from home, especially being so close to the state border and having employees living on both sides.
- Implementation and on-boarding of enterprise-grade cloud solution
- Accessibility and efficiency enhancements, including the use of intuitive configuration tools
- Callflow and queue announcement management
- Agent auto-answer functionality and multi-tiered disposition codes.
- Implemented an omnichannel agent desktop to manage inbound voice and digital conversations in one intuitive platform.