Royans bring roadside assist service in-house to deliver exceptional customer service with Premier Contact Point
As Australia’s No.1 choice for commercial vehicle repairs for over 78 years, Royans have grown to become the region’s largest commercial vehicle accident repair network with branches across Australia and New Zealand. Royans prides itself on delivering reliable and experienced 24/7 end-to-end support, alongside exceptional customer service.
While Royans roadside support was available around the clock, and their experience with commercial vehicles was unparalleled, their customer service relied on outsourced providers.
Royans’ focus on quality and exceptional customer service, led management to the decision to bring their 24/7 roadside assist call centre service in-house. This transformation required a change in technology that needed to be intuitive and easy to configure and supported by an Australian-based team of experts to guide staff through this transition.
- Deployed Premier’s highly-available Cloud Contact Centre solution to tackle 24/7 customer support in-house successfully
- Enabled after-hours phone support service for all roadside assistance requests
- On-site onboarding and training were provided to get the in-house team adept at handling operations
- Implemented class-leading reporting for greater visibility of call volumes, wait times and overall contact centre support quality.
- The call centre is now a successful internal operation for Royans Group
- Easy-to-use and intuitive tools to manage 24/7 customer support, including after-hours emergency calls
- Call quality and queues are monitored with ease enabling service quality consistency and continuous improvement
- Call centre staff are able to log in and work effectively from any device and from any location with a web browser and internet connection
- Reliable and consistent support is now provided by an Australian-based team of experts with decades of experience.
Is your organisation gearing up for a CX Transformation project? Book a discovery session
What our customer say
Book your 30-minute discovery session
Here’s what we’ll cover:
- Review of your current solutions to identify potential opportunity gaps
- A walk-through of the most relevant aspects of Premier contact point for your organisation
- Action plan to migrate to Premier Contact Point