Tweed Shire Council future-proof their A+ CX delivery with Premier Contact Point
Based in the Northern Rivers region of northern NSW, Tweed Shire Council delivers over 50 services to a rapidly growing community. Working with community and partners, Council provides leadership in facilitating and delivering services that manage growth sustainably.
Tweed Shire Council needed to upgrade its aged system which lacked the required functionality to deliver outstanding community support and customer service.
They also needed a solution that could scale alongside their growing region and minimise any growing pains for their staff or customers during the pandemic and into the future.
Premier implemented their enterprise-grade cloud solution to streamline Council’s contact centre requirements and improve their overall staff and customer experience.
Accessibility and efficiency enhancements included the use of intuitive configuration tools enabling the Council to manage its own call flows and queue announcements, agent auto-answer functionality and multi-tiered disposition codes.
By implementing an omnichannel agent desktop Premier made it easy for Council to manage inbound voice and digital conversations in one intuitive platform.
- Once on-boarded to Premier Contact Point, contact centre staff experienced improved customer satisfaction scores.
- Improved call queue functionality helped to reduce queue wait times, and calls being routed to the right staff member.
- A reduction in abandoned calls was also achieved via our auto-call feature, reducing the time it took for agents to answer calls.
- Overall, Council has been able to transform customer engagement while reducing their contact centre cost and complexity.
Is your organisation gearing up for a CX Transformation project? Book a discovery session
What our customer say
Book your 30-minute discovery session
Here’s what we’ll cover:
- Review of your current solutions to identify potential opportunity gaps
- A walk-through of the most relevant aspects of Premier contact point for your organisation
- Action plan to migrate to Premier Contact Point