New look and free registration to better serve the contact centre industry.
In our last article we said founder Justin Tippett had been enjoying substantial success – the site had clocked up 25,000 followers. This recent growth meant it was time for an upgrade.
In an email to subscribers in mid March announcing the rebirth of the site, Tippett said: “with our increasing audience size, Contact Centre Central outgrew its existing infrastructure.
Rather than keep applying another patch to keep the site going, Tippett said he “made the decision to take a step back and review the website and my broader business strategy.”
CX Central includes access to ‘matchmaking’ consultancy, directory and job services.
With that he announced five new initiatives:
- A new website, CX Central that provides articles, news, guides, events calendar and more;
- A new business, CX Connect that helps connect businesses to call centre outsourcers;
- The launch of his own contact centre and customer experience strategy consulting business, CX Consult;
- An updated business directory boasting “hundreds of suppliers benefiting from our top search rankings on Google for heaps of call centre related keywords”;
- ItsMyCall – A new jobs website for the contact centre industry (launching August of this year) supported by the Auscontact Association, will soon become “the united voice for the customer contact industry in Australia, connecting people, industries and organisations, locally and globally, to deliver excellence in customer contact experience.”
The 25,000 subscribers will get full access to the new features and members-only content simply by registering for the free CX Central Membership.
As a testament to the soundness of Tippett’s strategy, the new site is already getting more than 26,000 visits per month.
Beyond just business
In addition to the web site, he operates a CX Central company page on LinkedIn and his own Personal Network on LinkedIn, with over 6,000 connections, and two Facebook pages: Australian CX & Call Centre Champions – a page for Australian-based CX and call centre professionals sharing “funny call centre memes and local articles aimed at agent/team leader levels”; and CX & Call Centre Champions – “this page is just like our Australian offering but is more tailored to a global audience (so no local content).”
Then there are his closed groups on Facebook and LinkedIn that “offer the chance to connect with other professionals in the CX and contact centre industries,” where: “We encourage members to ask questions, discuss the latest trends, connect with others or just stop by to vent!”[vc_cta h2=”Supporting the Australian Contact Centre Industry” h3=”The Perfect Solution for Contact Centre Staff”]
Premier Technologies proudly supports CX Central and the work that Justin is doing for Australian and international organisations who are interested in contact centre solutions.