Aurora Energy powers up their CX with a Premier cloud contact centre transformation
Aurora Energy is the retail arm of the Hydro-Electric Commission, which has sold and distributed energy to the Tasmanian community since 1998. Aurora’s core mission of providing energy and serving its community has led to significant growth and a strong focus on customer service innovations.
Aurora Energy needed to upgrade an aged system to continue its longstanding objective of delivering customer-centric services. Their search centered on a scalable, best-in-class omnichannel solution integrated with workforce management to help their customer service staff to provide efficient CX-focused support and minimise future growing pains.
Premier Contact Point’s consultative approach and applying best practice to optimise business outcomes aided Aurora Energy achieve their primary goals including:
- A cloud contact centre solution that could easily scale to meet on-demand requirements Blended inbound and outbound dialler calls and omnichannel queueing functionality
- Integration with a leading WFM solution to assist in forecasting and a global billing system to facilitate accounts payable collections
- An Australian based service desk team able to provide high touch, responsive support.
- Customers and contact centre staff reported high levels of satisfaction rates after Premier’s solution has been implemented.
- Class leading real-time and BI reporting tools provided managers with actionable insights, which enabled the delivery of improved customer experience and identified areas for significant agent productivity gains.
- Overall, Premier Contact Point facilitated Aurora’s customer service and accounts payable teams to deliver streamlined services and customer support.
Is your organisation gearing up for a CX Transformation project? Book a discovery session
What our customer say
Book your 30-minute discovery session
Here’s what we’ll cover:
- Review of your current solutions to identify potential opportunity gaps
- A walk-through of the most relevant aspects of Premier contact point for your organisation
- Action plan to migrate to Premier Contact Point